Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most import lesson learnt

Hi all,

What do you feel is the most important thing you have learned from studying martial arts and how has this changed your life?

Potentiality. Potentiality is defined as 'latent qualities or abilities that may be developed and lead to future success or usefulness.' I myself don't practice, but I am definitely a martial arts enthusiast! And the exciting part about martial arts is discovering what you are capable of. Watching Chris's show, I was always fascinated by the potential that people would unlock in themselves through their art. 'Kung Fu' literally translates to 'great skill developed with effort through time' (roughly). You can make contact with your potential through commitment and discipline!

Comment

Originally posted by Ljgale View Post
      Hi all,

What do you feel is the most important thing you have learned from studying martial arts and how has this changed your life?

Comment

Originally posted by Ljgale View Post
        Hi all,

Comment

Buddhism right there

Comment

A few important things I have learned and used well
            - Misdirection - making someone laugh or confused by moving, talking changing facial expressions, gestures is a great way to disarm a fight before it kicks off. that comes from...
            - Centering - finding your core, and sitting there, just allowing everything to flow around you, and being in it and part of it all. Letting things take their course, which empowers you to....
            - Co-operate - give and take consciously with everyone you can. Share energy in conversation, in effort, in work and play. Be generous, and people gift you their energy when it is needed.

Comment

Comment

• Ljgale
                Ljgale commented
                Editing a comment
                Totally agree, when i became better at doing this i started learning a lot more.
            Working...
            X