Staying motivated whilst working or training alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying motivated whilst working or training alone

So after Sifu Crudelli's latest exercise, I realise that staying motivated whilst training or working alone is an area I could do with developing.

This skill will become more important during lockdown and I am faced with working from home for the first time tomorrow and only being able to train alone.

Anyone have tips on how to stay motivated whilst doing this please?

I am finding with lockdown I now want to go out where as before it was oh it’s cold out there.. you don’t realise what you’ve got till it’s gone ! Also, with the wonders of the internet now, FaceTime with another student where you can both train together but independently in your living rooms. That way you can help to motivate each other. It’s funny how it’s easy to motivate others and not yourself. Or one really easy thing to do.... Tell Sifu you are training these set days and times and make sure you report to him you have done it ! You are then responsible for any lame excuses for not training when he asks. !!!

Comment

• Ljgale
      Ljgale commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, do you fancy setting up a Facetime or zoom meeting sometime? I could do with some help learning the compass forms? Currently only know the 2 4 point ones and elbow compass (though just the basics on that one).

Yes of course , Steve’s already set up zoom, we can all do together x

Comment

• Ljgale
      Ljgale commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! If possible can we look at evening or weekend sometime? I'm working 9-5 at the moment
Working...
X